WELL considered. How to effectively develop a WELL training solution and prepare a winning WELL training application
This is a professional development resource to support the development of competencies required to plan an effective WELL training project and prepare a successful WELL training application.
This resource has been developed in collaboration and consultation with State/Territory WELL Coordinators, State/Territory Advisory Committee (SAC) members and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs). It is a companion resource to WELL implemented. How to successfully implement a WELL training project.
This resource is designed to be used by individuals involved in planning WELL training projects to assist them in clearly identifying business and training needs, developing a well structured training service that addresses those needs, and preparing a thorough, complete and successful WELL training application.
This resource includes the competencies needed to:
- Acquire a clear understanding of the WELL Program as described by the WELL Training Guidelines
- Gather information about an employer’s business needs, training needs and workplace communication skills needs
- Develop an effective training solution to meet those needs
- Prepare a WELL training application to successfully access WELL Program funds
This resource assumes that the user has:
- Experience in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector with a practical understanding of the National Training Framework and the Australian Quality Training Framework/VET Quality Framework (AQTF/VQF)
- Access to and familiarity with the WELL Training Guidelines, the WELL Form and WELL Hints and Tips, available from the WELL website