This is a practical resource consisting of learner guides and a trainers or workplace mentor guide for a training program covering the main topics in the following units of competency from the TLI10 Transport and Logistics Training Package –
- TLID1001A Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE1003A Participate in basic workplace communication
- TLIF1001A Follow occupational health and safety procedures
The trainer or mentors guide has been developed for group or individual instruction and can be used either on or off the job. There are sample documents to assist in the planning for the three units of competency – delivery plans, training plans and sample session plans. The examples of assessment tasks include activities and tips for gauging the foundation skills levels of learners.
The resource includes practical ideas and material to help ensure training programs which incorporate language, literacy and numeracy support for learners is effective, practical and relevant to both the learner groups and the vocational outcomes to be achieved.
The Communicating WELL Learner Guides and the Trainer or Mentor Guide can be accessed here:
- Communicating WELL Trainer / Mentor Guide
- Communicating WELL Learner Guide TLID1001A Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- Communicating WELL Learner Guide TLIE1003A Participate in basic workplace communication
- Communicating WELL Learner Guide TLIF1001A Follow occupational health and safety procedures