Chainsaw operation – beginner to advanced
Chainsaw operation – beginner to advanced is an interactive CD learning resource. It has been developed with funding provided by the Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) Program, administered by the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE).
The resource is suitable for all workers undertaking the theory component of a chainsaw training course, but is particularly designed for learners with poor literacy skills.
Click on the link above to see some sample video files from the resource.
Each resource package contains the following items:
- – Slideshow Powerpoint version of the CD
- – Flash version of the CD
- – Customisable Powerpoint version of the CD (allowing trainers to customise all elements)
- – Trainer and Assessor Guide (in hard copy)
- – downloadable ‘Word’ versions of assessment instruments for all competencies covered in the resource.