The 2014 VALBEC Conference, …and the learning goes on, will take place on Friday 16th of May at the William Angliss conference centre in Melbourne.
VALBEC is inviting contributions from practitioners and researchers to share teaching and learning practices, innovative projects, challenging ideas and creative strategies that represent and reflect a range of literacies and numeracies that may include:
- Workplace / workforce preparation and skills
- Vocational foundations and career progression
- Digital technologies
- Cultural issues/practices in education
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Health and wellbeing
- Civics and politics
- Sustainability in the home, workplace and environment.
Information about how to submit a proposal is available here.
Proposals must be submitted by COB February 19, 2014.