Numeracy in Practice is a free professional development resource to support the development of practitioner numeracy proficiency skills and numeracy training skills including:
- Overcoming maths anxiety
- Building numeracy proficiency skills
- Building specialist adult numeracy teaching skills
- Building knowledge of numeracy in the workplace context
It has been developed in response to the NCVER report titled Seeking the N in LLN. This report found that there may be a need to increase the capacity of the VET workforce to meet the numeracy skills needs of existing workers.
Numeracy in Practice includes:
- A Guide with professional development activities
- A Numeracy Professional Assessment Tool – Process Manufacturing Industry
- Six Snapshots exploring different workplace numeracy skills
For more information contact Tina Berghella.