There is a new TAE Training Package developed to meet the new Standards for Training Packages. http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/TAE.
TAE contains two new qualifications:
- TAE80113 – Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice
- TAE80213 – Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership
TAE also contains a new skills set called the Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set that targets vocational trainers and assessors. It contains three units of competency:
- TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAELLN412 – Access resources and support to address foundation skills in vocational practice
- TAELLN413 – Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
The new unit, TAELLN411, replaces TAELLN401A.
More information about the exact changes can be found here.