Who is delivering Foundation Skills?
If you teach or help people develop their English language, literacy, numeracy or employability skills then we need your help!
Please complete a short survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/foundationskillssurvey
What’s the survey about?
- ‘Foundation Skills’ refer to English language, literacy and numeracy skills (e.g., listening, speaking, reading, writing, digital literacy and use of mathematical ideas) and employability skills (e.g., collaboration, problem solving, self-management, and information and communication technology (ICT) skills).
- Building the capacity of those who deliver foundation skills is a key component of the National Foundation Skills Strategy for Adults.
- But to do this we need to know more about who is delivering foundation skills:
- What skills and expertise do you bring with you?
- What professional development have you had?
- What skills would you like to develop further?
- This survey is a starting point in learning more about the practitioners delivering foundation skills, both paid and voluntary.
- The survey should only take about 10 – 20 minutes to do and will be available until 19 December 2014.
Need to know more?
If you would like further information about the project, or about what’s involved in the survey, email Michelle Circelli, National Centre for Vocational Education Research: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is being undertaken by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research as part of the National Foundation Skills Strategy Project (Element 1).
Your responses are anonymous and will be reported in summary format only in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.