Find out the latest developments on Australian government policies, programs and projects relevant to strengthening foundation skills in the workplace.
- Peta Furnell, Head of Division, VET Reform Taskforce
- Errol Bannister, Department of Education and Training
- Rina Rose’meyer, Department of Education and Training
- Terry Kennedy, Department of Education and Training
- Jennifer Dunbabin, Skills Tasmania
- Cameron Baker, Manufacturing Skills Australia
- Bob Paton, Manufacturing Skills Australia
The speakers will discuss the following government initiatives :
- Industry Innovation and Competitiveness Agenda
- National Foundation Skills Strategy for Adults
- Foundation Skills Assessment Tool
- National Foundation Skills Strategy Project
- Industry Skills Fund
- Training for Employment Scholarships
- Youth Employment Pathways
- Growth Fund supporting industries in transition
2015 AWPN Pre-Conference Forum
1pm-5pm, 18th March 2015, Jasper Hotel, Melbourne
The optional pre-conference sessions on Wednesday afternoon are $99 for paid up AWPN members and $121 for non-members.
If attending Wednesday afternoon session ONLY, the fee is $143 for members and $165 for non-members.
Visit the AWPN National Conference 2015 page for more details and to register.