On behalf of the Australian Government, ACPET is offering to all RTO staff fully subsidised professional development opportunities to enhance your understanding and application of foundation skills within your day to day work.
- Do I really understand the ACSF and CSfW frameworks?
- How do I apply them in my role?
- How do I help others in my RTO to apply them?
Workshops are designed as a ‘step up’ series which builds your knowledge and skills from introductory sessions through to a master class over an 8 month period:- join as many sessions as you like!
The series is made up of:
- a refresher on the ACSF
- an Introduction to the ACSF and CSfW
- advancing the application of Foundations Skills and Leading my RTO?s Foundation Skillls agenda, and
- Qs and As: Foundation Skills scenarios to success masterclass
You will be recognised as a Foundation Skills Peer on completion of the complete ACPET professional development series.
Initial workshops are now available:
- a refresher on the ACSF in context webinar (for those who might have recently completed PD on the ACSF) – 3 October 2014
- an Introduction to the ACSF and CSfW workshop:
- Advancing the application of Foundation Skills and Leading my RTO’s Foundation Skills Agenda webinar – 14 November 2014
Participants from all private RTOs, TAFEs and community colleges are welcome to register. After completing this workshop, you may join the advanced workshops, scheduled for March 2015. If you are unable to attend, please email ACPET’s PD Consultant to arrange for a free home tuition pack.