A reminder that time has almost run out to provide written responses to IBSA’s consultation paper by 22nd June 2012. Here are the documents you need:
IBSA is scoping the development of a new Certificate IV qualification for inclusion in the TAE10 Training and Education Training Package. The purpose of the proposed qualification will be to equip VET practitioners with the skills and knowledge to:
- work with both vocational and foundation skills specialist practitioners to develop and implement integrated training and assessment solutions
- help to build the capacity of their RTO to address the foundation skills needs of learners
- support the implementation of the Foundation Skills Training Package within their RTO.
For further information about this project, contact:
- Anita Roberts, Project Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Bluer, Project Manager, email@example.com