AWPN State and Territory Representatives provide a range of services including:
- Represent their state/territory needs
- Coordinate state/territory WELL workshops
- Report State and Territory activities to the admin person to ensure AWPN information is centralised
- Participate in planning for the future of AWPN
- Actively promote AWPN, AWPN membership and membership benefits within the AWPN guidelines
- Participate in State and Territory Representative’s meetings and AWPN AGM
- Abide by the AWPN Code of Conduct
- Participate in regular review of AWPN programs
- Commit to decisions approved by the Committee
- Seek nominations for election of committee members (State/Territory reps) as appropriate.
- Plan and promote committee succession to ensure sustainability of AWPN
- Comply with legislation relating to Australian Registered Bodies, use of government funds and employment law
If you are interested, contact us at email@example.com. Please note that this is a voluntary position.