Congratulations to the RTOs that will participate in ACPET’s Strategic Project.
In the first of its kind in Australia, these RTOs will be fully supported to become LLN-capable RTOs, through a good practice model that will systemically build their whole-of-RTO LLN capability.
The successful applicants are:
- Quest Training Solutions (ACT)
- Wisdom Learning (ACT)
- Karen Sheldon Catering (Northern Territory)
- Transforming Training (Northern Territory)
- Cairns Business College (Queensland)
- National Job Link (Queensland)
- MRWED Training and Assessment (Queensland)
- EQUALS International (South Australia)
- Interskills (South Australia)
- Avidity Training (Tasmania)
- EmployEase (Victoria)
- The Malka Group (Victoria)
- TexSkill (Victoria)
- Skilled Up (Victoria)
- Nationwide Training (WA)
More information about the project can be found here.