14 – 15 May 2015, Adelaide
Registrations are open, key note speakers have been announced and two full-day pre-conference workshops have been added to the program!
Keynote speakers include:
- The Hon Gail Gago MLC, SA Minister for Employment, Higher Education and Skills
- Professor Geoff Masters AO, CEO, ACER
- Ros Bauer, Adult Literacy Services Australia. Ros was the winner of the Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award at the 2013 Australian Training Awards
- Tony Dreise, Principal Research Fellow, Education Policy and Practice Indigenous Education, ACER
- Anthony Kittel, CEO and Managing Director of REDARC Electronics and one of the National Foundation Skills Strategy Project Workplace Champions
For further information and to register, please visit ACER’s conference website.